What is a cookie and what is it for?
A “Cookie” is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device with information about navigation. The set of “cookies” of all our users helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages are useful, which are not and which are susceptible to improvement. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. In no case cookies could damage your computer. On the contrary, the fact that they are active helps us to identify and resolve errors.
What types of cookies do we use?
ACCORDING TO THE ENTITY THAT MANAGES THEM
- Own cookies These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
- Third-party cookies These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
ACCORDING TO THE PERIOD OF TIME THEY REMAIN ACTIVATED
- Session cookies These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on your computer’s hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent cookies They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We generally use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
ACCORDING TO ITS PURPOSE
- Technical cookies These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access parts of restricted access, carry out the process of purchasing an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service, etc ..
- Analysis cookies These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the services provided. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.
- Behavioral advertising cookies These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can know your browsing habits on the Internet and show you advertising related to your browsing profile..
How can you configure or disable your cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on our website may be less satisfactory.In the following links you have at your disposal all the information to configure or disable your cookies in each browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome para Android.
CONSENT at GLOBAL BIOTECH, S.L. We never save the personal data of our users, except for the IP address as described above, unless you want to register, voluntarily in order to make purchases of the products and services that we make available to you or to receive information about promotions and content of your interest.By browsing and continuing on our website you indicate that you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, and under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
GLOBAL BIOACTIVES, S.L. All rights reserved